4th edition of the IPSL Virtual School • Water Cycle
The Climate Graduate School of the Institute Pierre-Simon Laplace (IPSL-CGS) announces its fourth edition of the IPSL Virtual School, online from Paris (France), June 26-29, 2023. The school is dedicated to international undergraduate and scientific master students. This year, particular attention will be given to “Challenges and Issues for the Water Cycle”.
The main themes:
- Introduction to the water cycle and climate
- International coordination of water cycle research
- Extreme events: heavy precipitation, floods, and droughts
- Water management and uses in society
- Soil-vegetation interactions
- Atmosphere-ocean interactions
The program includes:
- Scientific webinars and online discussions on a range of climate science topics, with a focus on the water cycle and related physical and biogeochemical processes.
- Hands-on group workshops.
- Practical information about studying in the Paris area: presentations and online discussions with students at the Master or PhD level about career opportunities.
- Side events.
For more information on the detailed program, the application procedure and all the details related to the event, please visit IPSL Virtual School 2023 website.
Join us and register before June 2, 2023: